How to Link a Minecraft Character to an Enjin Account
Adding Your Character:
- Click your avatar on Enjin and to go to your profile page.
- Click the 'Characters; tab.
- Click 'Add Character'.
- Select 'Minecraft'.
- You will now be asked to enter a code. Do the following:
- Start Minecraft.
- Click Multiplayer.
- Click the "Direct Connect".
- Enter mclogin.enjin.com and then click "Join server".
- You should get kicked and a code should be given as the kick message.
- Enter that code into your "Add Character" on the Enjin website.
- Your Character should now be verified and added!
Adding your Minecraft character to your Enjin account is needed if you wish to have your donation rank or a rank next to your name in the forums.